Are you Amazing ?We would love to have you on our team.
Positions Available For You
Motion Graphic Designer
About the job
You’ll be part of the production team working closely with the creative director to create motion graphics for a wide variety of projects for clients from around the world.
You’ll have to maintain an understanding of trends, technologies, and media best practices.
You’ll leverage your hacks, cracks, tips, and tricks to deliver work quickly and efficiently while still being relevant to a specific audience.
You’ll be expected to solve creative puzzles and come up with original ideas on your own.
This full-time position is based in our warm and welcoming studio premises at Makepe Douala.
- High-level understanding of branding, communication, and culture
- High-level understanding of animation principles and color theory
- Proficiency in non-linear editing software, motion design & animation platforms (Eg: Adobe Premiere, Cinema 4D, After Effects, Maya, etc.)
- Adept skills in the Adobe Creative Suite and image manipulation
- Can work in a variety of aesthetic styles and moods
- Natural visual storytelling abilities and storyboard development
- Typography and illustration skills a plus
- Great communicator with the ability present work and to take feedback
- Ability to take on a project from start to finish (concept/storyboard to complete animation)
- Ability to communicate in both English and French
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with big brands is a plus
- Video Editing and Production: 3 years
- Animation & Motion: 3-4 years
- Marketing or Advertising: 2 years
- Graphic Design: 2 years